What You Need:
Optional: Ribbon and Bell
- Cut out the inner circle of the paper plate. Plates are more sturdy for glue/cotton but if you don’t have plates you could just use a piece of construction paper.
- Trace two ear shapes on white construction paper and cut them out. Color the inner part of the ear pink (could also use pink construction paper for this if you have it).
- Glue (or staple) ears on to paper plate.
- Generously cover plate with glue and apply cotton balls
- Decorate bunny with eyes, nose, whiskers, and mouth. We used googly eyes, pom poms, and pipe cleaners (cut) that we had around the house.
- We also had ribbon and bells left over from a previous craft so we gave the bunnies necklaces. After all, what makes a craft better for kids? Making it a noisy craft!