I recently had the opportunity to have a group of friends over to try out Dr. Oetker's Ristorante pizza. I had actually never tried the pizza before so I was hoping for the best as I prepared it for my guests.
|Imagine if I looked this cute preparing dinner every night?|
Luckily, it turned out to be great!
The unanimous decision was that it was delicious. We devoured all of it so much so that we barely touched the cheese/crackers and chips/dip that I had also put out!
|My friends are good sports and will display pizza boxes whenever I tell them to.|
Did you know that there are currently six varieties of Ristorante pizza available in the U.S. (and they are the #1 frozen pizza in Italy!):
- Mozzarella: Fresh mozzarella, sun--‐ripened tomatoes, zesty pesto sauce
- Spinaci: Savory leaf spinach, mozzarella, hearty garlic sauce
- Funghi: Aromatic mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano
- Quattro Formaggi: Four premium cheeses: Edam, mozzarella, Emmental, blue cheese, basil seasoning
- Vegetale: Tangy tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, chilies, sour cream sauce
- Speciale: Pepperoni, cooked ham, spicy herbs
Also, I *may* have hid an extra pizza in the freezer to serve to the kids the next night for dinner and even they liked it (which is rare with my picky kids!). So I’ll definitely be purchasing this going forward maybe to slice up for small appetizers at parties or to serve to the kids (and me!) after a busy day.
Dr. Oetker’s Ristorante is offering up a gift bag to one lucky Dollops reader which contains:
- A Ristorante coupon
- Two candles
- Wine/Pizza pairing tip sheet
- 1 Firenze Wine Bag (red leather wine bag)
- 1 Metallic Frost Platter from Crate&Barrel
To enter, please use the Rafflecopter form below!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I am part of the Mom It Forward blogger network. Mom It Forward and Dr. Oetker partnered in support of this campaign. Dr. Oetker compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.