I recently had the opportunity to learn more about Woven. For those who aren’t aware, Woven is a really cool, free photo viewing app for your phone or tablet. I feel like there are a million apps out there and I honestly wonder why I would even bother downloading them. Let me tell you though – I love the Woven app. As most of you know, I’m a picture nut. I love taking them and viewing them (over and over again!). So without further ado, here are the top reasons why I love Woven (and I bet you will, too!):
- Woven gathers all your online photos in one easy spot to view them. Have an account with Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Shutterfly, Picasa, or Photobucket? Woven will gather them all for you plus photos you have stored on your phone/tablet. This leads me to…
- You never need to remember where you put the photo. Days, weeks, or months later you don’t have to search a bunch of places to find the picture that you KNOW you posted to Facebook but you can’t find. FYI, it’s never where you think you posted it.
- Woven takes you on an instant walk down memory lane. Some of the first albums that Woven pulled for me were from vacations that my husband and I went on together before we were even married. We were young, kid free, and sipping cocktails. Ahh, living the life! I hadn’t seen them in years and honestly forgot the pictures even existed. I have no idea where the original copies of them are but it doesn’t matter because Woven found them again for me. I loved looking through them and I love that I can easily access them now whenever I want.
- When you find that gem of a photo that you forgot all about you can easily share it directly from Woven. Send it to Facebook, send a tweet, send a text, or share it as a link. Any way you want to share it,Woven’s got you covered!
- The final thing that I thought was pretty cool is that if you have a Samsung Smart TV or Blu-Ray player you can view the pictures directly on your TV. My kids (like me) love to look at pictures so I occasionally hook our laptop up to our television and run a slideshow of pictures. Now I can do it more easily thanks to the Woven App.
For more information about Woven, be sure to check out their website, their Facebook page, or find them in the app store!
*I attended an event to learn about Woven. I did not receive payment for this post and all opinions are my own.