Now that I have some new followers (thank you!), I figured I’d share a bit more about myself. Here are nine random facts about me:
- I am OBSESSED with lip balm – Vaseline, Blistex, Chapstick, you name it. I need it with me constantly and freak out if I don’t have it.
- The first night I ever met my husband was at a bar where I called him in @sshole. We didn’t see each other again until years later and then started dating. Apparently, he’s my @sshole for life.
- I grew up in a household where fruits and vegetables were non-existent and condiments were butter and salt. It is my solemn swear that this will not be how my children grow up.
- My husband and I abandoned the typical tropical honeymoon idea and went to Alaska instead. I am not a real “woodsy” type of girl but we had an amazing time. I’m so glad we ventured off the beaten path.
- I put ketchup on my pizza.
- When growing up, I was quiet and shy. I didn’t fully come out of my shell until after college.
- I sleepwalk.
- I’ve had three fast, furious, and DRUG FREE deliveries of my children.
- I can most likely beat anyone in a sneezing competition because I am basically allergic to the world. I have ridiculous allergies to just about everything that can often last all year through.
Why did I stop the list at nine facts and not ten? Well, you’ll just have to keep reading more posts to find out more about me!
|Me on a glacier tour at Kenai Fjords, Alaska (2006)|